[Michlib-l] Craft Group Supplies and Suggestions

Melissa Adkins madkins at romuluslibrary.org
Thu Jan 10 10:57:21 EST 2019

Hello Everybody,

Romulus is looking to start up a knitting/crochet/craft group in the spring, and while I expect patrons to bring their own projects, I want to be able to encourage newcomers to attend by providing a few supplies so they can learn. If you have such a group and have any extra yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks, etc., that you would be willing to send our way, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also interested in any tips you might have for starting a craft group, particularly if you've had success maintaining one for awhile.

Thanks!
--
Melissa Adkins
Adult Services Librarian

Serving Romulus and Huron Township Residents

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor