[Michlib-l] Jewel Cases and DVD Cases

Mimi Herrington mherring at badaxelibrary.org
Thu Jan 10 17:28:34 EST 2019

We have several boxes of jewel cases for music CDs and the non-security cases that new DVDs are sold in.  We would love to give them to libraries that can use them.  The jewel cases do have barcodes and some other stickers on them.

Mimi Herrington, Director
Bad Axe Area District Library
200 S. Hanselman Street
Bad Axe, MI 48413