[Michlib-l] Self-Serve Fax

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Mon Jan 14 08:09:40 EST 2019

We bought an Envisionware Library Document System a couple of years ago.
Not cheap but well worth.  It is a self serve scan or fax machine, and can
be set up to be free or coin op.  The front end software is very intuitive,
and while patrons do occasionally require help they have proven they can
figure it out for themselves.   Connie

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:11 PM Jessica Wilhoite via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are exploring options for self-service faxing here at Romulus.
>
> Does anyone have something like this? Do you have a public machine you let
> patrons use? Is it done through a scanning component? Online? What is the
> monthly charge, if there is one? Any patron feedback?
>
> Anything you can tell me will be a big help and I'll share the results
> with the group if requested.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jessica Wilhoite
> Assistant Director/Youth Librarian
> Romulus Public Library
> 11121 Wayne Rd.
> Romulus, MI 48174
> (734) 942-7589
>
> Serving Romulus and Huron Township Residents
>

> *“I see libraries and librarians as front-line soldiers in the war against
> **illiteracy and the lack of imagination.” -Neil Gaiman*

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
180 E. Commerce
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is