[Michlib-l] Michigan needs your votes for AASL and ALA! 🙌🙌

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Thu Jan 24 09:59:09 EST 2019

Michigan will have 2 (that I know of) candidates on the ALA ballot.

We just sent this announcement out to all past and present MAME members.
https://conta.cc/2FX9vg7   <https://conta.cc/2FX9vg7>

Take a look and consider voting for Lisa Brakel AASL President Elect and
Lance Werner ALA President.  Michigan will be well represented at the
national level.

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2019 Immediate Past
President*

*AASL **Frances Henne Award Committee Chair - 2019*

248 341 5925

http://iamediacenter.blogspot.com

--

*International Academy*