[Michlib-l] Practical Management or Practical Magic? Webinar - The Hiring Process from Both Ends: Seeking a Job and Hiring Talented People

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Thu Jan 17 12:34:13 EST 2019

Practical Management or Practical Magic Webinar: The Hiring Process from Both Ends: Seeking a Job and Hiring Talented People
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 12pm Eastern Standard Time
Please join the LLAMA Practical and Applied Management Committee on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 12pm Eastern Time for "Practical Management or Practical Magic?," a lively discussion on both looking for a new managerial job and finding the best candidate for your team.  This discussion is part of our Supervisory Conversation series, in which we strive to offer a synchronous forum for all interested participants--regardless of your membership status in ALA or your position in a library.  Our featured moderators are Tim Gritten, Executive Director of the Library at Texas A&M University-San Antonio, and Heather Lowe, Adult Services Administrator at the Dallas Public Library.  This event is open to everyone; no membership in an association required.
1.    Join the webinar on January 30:  https://umassboston.zoom.us/j/688716251
2.    Submit specific questions/scenarios in advance for the speakers to address in the webinar:  https://bit.ly/2TRPoUb

Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone you think might be interested.  We hope to see you there!