[Michlib-l] Patron Laminating Services

Lisa Wood woodl at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Tue Jan 29 16:08:57 EST 2019

The Quincy Branch of the Branch District Library System offers
laminating for $1.00 up to an 8 1/2x11 size, $2.00 for anything up to a
posterboard size.

We let the patrons know it takes the machine 20-30 minutes to warm up
and they are welcome to wait or come back for the item.

We have no form, and no policy in place if the item is damaged.

“A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work."

Lisa L. Wood
Branch Manager
Quincy Branch Library
11 N. Main Street
Quincy, MI 49082
517.639.4001, ext. 401; 517.278.2342 (fax)