[Michlib-l] MCLS office closed Wednesday

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Tue Jan 29 16:16:28 EST 2019

Due to inclement weather, the MCLS office will be closed on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. MCLS staff can receive voicemail and email messages but may not be able to answer them until the office reopens.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please watch our website (http://mcls.org), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org/), and/or Twitter handle (https://twitter.com/mclsorg) for further updates.

Jan Davidson
Project Manager
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: https://store.mcls.org/