[Michlib-l] Blood drives

Robin Loughlin rloughlin at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Jul 2 10:01:14 EDT 2019

We have hosted blood drives with Red Cross and Michigan Blood, most
recently with Michigan Blood. We work with the Michigan Blood
representative to fill out the proper paperwork they require, then
advertise the blood drive on our own website, facebook, and local
newspaper. Donors can call the library to make an appointment or go to the
link on our website to sign up directly.  We have about three blood drives
a year.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:49 AM Howe Memorial via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We are going to host a blood drive, have any of you done this before and
> did you have any special paperwork for it?
> Thank you
> Sandy Johnson
> Howe Memorial Library
> 128 E. Saginaw St.