[Michlib-l] Bayliss Public Library phones out

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Jul 5 10:36:12 EDT 2019

Just an FYI for anyone who may be trying to reach us, the phones have been
out at Bayliss Public Library and Superior District Library administrative
offices since Tuesday.  We have intermittent usage, but mostly the calls
will drop in the middle, making it seem like we are hanging up on people.
We cannot call out at all.  With the holiday, the issue is not being
resolved in a timely manner unfortunately.  So if you want to reach us,
email is best.

Thanks

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library