[Michlib-l] LexisNexis Michigan Compiled Laws Service books

Valerie Long longv at aadl.org
Mon Jul 8 12:39:57 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

We currently have four (4) volumes of the Michigan Compiled Laws Service books by LexisNexis that we'd like to give away. We already have these four volumes in our collection, but we don't want them to go to waste. They're the 2017 Revision of Volumes 23A & 23B, 30, and 32. Those are the latest revisions for those 4 volumes. If your library can use them, please respond off list with your RIDES code and we'll ship them to the first one to respond.

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Long, MLIS
Acquisitions Clerk