[Michlib-l] Looking for recommendations

Tina Russette tmrussette at hollylibrary.org
Mon Jul 15 16:00:46 EDT 2019

Hello Library World,

We recently had Genot Picor here at the Holly Twp Library for a children's
program and he was very well received. I know that our Children's librarian
was very pleased with his performance.

My question is: has any libraries had Genot perform for adults? I'm
thinking of having him out here later in the year to do a musical
performance for older adults. Genot is suggesting a program that will
feature vocalist Carrie Grignano on violin and vocalist Genot Picor on
guitar; the event would be "A Sentimental Journey into Music from
Yesteryear."

If you can provide any information or recommendations, that would be
great.

Thanks in advance,

Tina

--