[Michlib-l] CD's

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 10:01:10 EDT 2019

I have received a few emails from some of you who were shocked that we could send out 60 CD's in an instant.As you delete your audio books, toss the extra disc's in an oatmeal container and you will have them when you need them.My local restaurant donates all of their oatmeal containers to me, when I have enough I toss them in the recycle box for the garbage guys.  They also do the large ketchup jugs for shakers.  Go talk to your local people!!!

Joann Crater

Director

Hudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)

205 S. Market St.

Hudson MI 49247

517-448-3801

director at hudsoncdl.org