[Michlib-l] Online info session for Class I-III Library Leadership Academy Tues., 7/23, 7pm

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Mon Jul 22 22:26:10 EDT 2019

Howdy -

Just a gentle reminder that we are having our second online information
session/webinar about the Library Leadership Academy starting up this fall
for 25 Class I-III library leaders this Tuesday, 7/23, at 7pm. You can
connect via the Web, mobile, or landline phone -- see
https://libacad.sites.uofmhosting.net/info-sessions/ for connection
information.

If you can't make this session, we will have our last information session
on Monday, July 29, at 9am (see above link for connection information). The
sessions are also archived at the link above.

The application deadline is Friday, August 16.

Kristin

--
Kristin Fontichiaro
4427 North Quad