[Michlib-l] School Outreach Librarian job posting

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Wed Jul 24 13:33:41 EDT 2019

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  If you've got the passion for literacy and libraries, the enthusiasm for community outreach, and a healthy interest in technology then we need you to round out our team.  We seek a creative individual to apply for our School Outreach Librarian position(salary starts at $44,737 and increases to $55,871 based on our 10 step scale).

Our priorities are focused on the following outcomes:  inspire lifelong reading and learning; grow young readers; advance student success; and connect the community.  Our full job description and application requirements are available here:  http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CMPL-School-Outreach-Librarian-Full-time-7-23-19.pdf

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas.  This person will be based at the Main Library, but be expected to work out in the community and schools. This person will report to the Head of Youth/YA Services.

Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

-Lisa

Lisa Mulvenna
Head of Youth/YA Services
Clinton-Macomb Public Library