[Michlib-l] Graphic novels

IB Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Thu Jul 25 10:24:43 EDT 2019

I would also HIGHLY recommend the Amulet series.

Britney

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor