[Michlib-l] Graphic novels

BERRIEN SPRINGS COMMUNITY LIBRARY bsclibrary at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 11:45:25 EDT 2019

 You shouldn't forget your manga-loving patrons. They do have series that you can get in omnibus editions, such as Attack on Titan. I know that series can run more than 20 volumes. But there are shorter series that are very good.

Some young adult titles would be Your Lie in April, Ouran High School Host Club, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fruits Basket, A Silent Voice, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Battle Angel Alita, Emanon, Ran and the Gray World, and The Gods Lie.

Some children's/all-age titles would be Nicola Traveling Around the Demons' World,  What's Michael?, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hakumei and Mikochi, Yotsuba, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, and In This Corner of the World.

 Hope this helps.

 Holly

 Berrien Springs Community Library