[Michlib-l] Meet a Muslim program

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Wed Jun 5 12:52:55 EDT 2019

Hi all--

We're really pleased to be offering this program with Imam Shamshad A.
Nasir, the regional missionary of Midwest US for the worldwide Ahmadiyya
Muslim Community.  Lapeer is not exactly a diverse community and so giving
people the opportunity to learn from this man in our meeting room is a huge
benefit to the community, I believe.

Alas, others in Lapeer do not share my view.  I've talked to Erin at Caro,
where the Imam spoke last year, and am asking others to let me know if
you've had him speak.  I just want to have information about how many
libraries he's visited.  I hope that some of them are small and rural, as
Lapeer is.

Thanks so much.

melissa

--
Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 <callto:810.664.9521> ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." --
Charles Ogletree