[Michlib-l] Recommending Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own Words

MA Carson City Public Library car at llcoop.org
Thu Jun 13 12:24:07 EDT 2019

Hello all of you in Michigan Library Land, back in May, we hosted Larry Martin at the Carson City Public Library. Larry presented two programs on WWII. Using memorabilia and many photographs Larry recounted personal stories of the over 100 WWII veterans he has interviewed, and also stories of civilians who suffered and persevered during the war. We also watched his video interview with Fred Bahlau, of the 101st Airborne, who landed at Normandy and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. Our audiences were greatly appreciative of these programs. Larry Martin is a treasure trove of WWII knowledge and an engaging speaker. I highly recommend his programs. Thank you,
Beth O'Grady Carson City Public Library