[Michlib-l] Earth Friendly Question

Trista Reno treno at commercelibrary.info
Wed Jun 19 19:25:13 EDT 2019

Hello,

I was wondering what other libraries use for tablecloths during messy youth
and teen programs? We currently use plastic and I would like to move toward
something more earth-friendly. Thank you!

Trista
*Trista Reno*
Youth & Teen Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
Phone: 248-669-8108 Ext. 113
Fax: 248-387-6240

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is