[Michlib-l] More Job Opportunities at Bloomfield Township Public Library

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Thu Jun 20 13:51:11 EDT 2019

Greetings, All--

We have *another* fabulous employment opportunity here at Bloomfield Township Public Library: our Circulation Clerk position opens today. Read about it here: https://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019.06_Circulation-Clerk-20-hours.pdf

Circulation Clerk not your dream job? Well, act now, because we have five positions open through tomorrow (Friday):
https://btpl.org/employment-volunteer/

Why do we have so many positions open? Because we're a really big library with a lot of staff, so changes happen. I've considered chaining employees to bookcases, but this would only be so helpful if they needed to leave their bookcase. Also, chains are a tripping hazard.

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove
Administrative Assistant
Bloomfield Township Public Library