[Michlib-l] Job Opportunity

Atkins-Eddins,Angela eddinsa at cadl.org
Fri Jun 28 15:40:27 EDT 2019

 2 NEW PUBLIC SERVICE HEAD POSITIONS-DOWNTOWN LANSING AND SOUTH LANSING

The Capital Area District Libraries (CADL) is looking for 2 Public Service Heads . CADL has branches located throughout Ingham County and serves over 238,000 community members.  We are interested in leaders who understand public libraries and are  committed to the CADL Mission Statement.  The successful candidates will have excellent written and  communication skills, professional experience in a public library, preferably working in public service.

Qualified applicants can apply using our website at www.cadl.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cadl.org&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=J0pHouZ_Iq0iBfm1YjOazg&m=MdN6lGiiApQZfEPccWHxr_5xT3KwIdx-vmdaSwwLBCI&s=icansukVFd065_Z7swC3Uy3TfeMJOhVIP4E8kGlAR1c&e=>.