[Michlib-l] Paper flower class program recommendation

Katie Rothley krothley at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Mar 1 16:34:08 EST 2019

Hi Michlib!

I just hosted Meaghan Keck of Birch Affair at the Southfield Public Library and our attendees absolutely enjoyed making the paper succulent! She brought all of the supplies, including glue guns, and the class took about three hours with very minimal cleanup. She is very pleasant and patient, and offers a variety of paper flowers to choose from! Our attendees asked when the next one is! I'll be sharing a few photos on our social media in about a half hour or so if you want to see the end result of today's class. I limited the class size to ten people and her fee was $300.

Her website and contact info is:

http://birchaffair.wixsite.com/site
mybirchaffair at gmail.com
810-599-2632