[Michlib-l] Roomba for business?

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:56:37 EST 2019

Anyone using Roomba commercial vacuums in your library? Or any other robot
type of vacuum cleaners...

Wondering about capacity of cleaners, how well they hold up over time, and
if they really save staff time on vacuuming?

We're looking for something to just take the edge off the vacuuming work
load. We have new carpet and want to keep it in tip-top shape and it seems
that there just isn't enough staff time to keep up...

Any advice to share?

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*

**to ensure I am receiving your emails, please discontinue the use of
aing at pwpl.info**