[Michlib-l] Invitation to Pinckney Library March 7th presentation on Appalachian Music

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Tue Mar 5 14:43:41 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,
We invite you, your friends, family and community to the Pinckney Library's
upcoming musical presentation called "The Hills Are Alive... With the Sound
of Music" on Thursday, March 7th starting at 4pm. This presentation by
local musician and founder of the Huron River Revivalist band, Grace
Reynolds, will focus on Appalachian music and is a tie-in program for our
2019 Livingston Reads: One Book, One Community Program.

For more detail, check out: https://bit.ly/2TeACLk

This program is appropriate for all age groups and is free to the public.
Our 2019 Livingston Reads: One Book, One Community title this year is A
WALK IN THE WOODS by Bill Bryson. To find out other upcoming tie-in events
offered by all six Livingston County public libraries, please visit our
2019 Livingston Reads website: http://www.livingstonreads.org/

We hope very much to see you then!
Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco