[Michlib-l] Belleville Local Author Fair

Amy Greschaw agreschaw at belleville.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 5 18:48:19 EST 2019

Greetings, Libraryland!

The Belleville Area District Library is once again hosting a local author fair. The date of the fair is scheduled for Saturday, May 18, and interested authors who wish to participate have until March 22 to apply. I've attached a PDF of the application, but you can also follow [ http://www.belleville.lib.mi.us/events/local-author-fair-2019/ | this link ] to download a copy of the application or apply online with the Google form we have set up.

The main qualifications are that authors should be local to Southeastern Michigan and have professionally printed copies of a book to sell. More information can be found on the application or by following the link provided above.

As a special added bonus this year, local author and award-winning romance writer Beverly Jenkins will be kicking off the fair with a keynote speech!

Please pass along this information to anyone who may be interested. Much thanks,

Amy Greschaw
Adult Services
Belleville Area District Library
167 4th St.