[Michlib-l] looking for competent printing company for card sleeves

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 7 13:48:20 EST 2019

We recently had a very unsatisfactory exchange with our long time printing
company, Manter Mark, which despite our efforts to reach an amicable
compromise, resulted in the owner being condescending, insulting, and just
plain rude.  I was not going to make this public knowledge, but his
continued and increasingly rude voicemails and emails have led me to caution
others against using this company.  It is a shame, because until now, we
were perfectly happy with their service and product.  It is disturbing that
the first time we expressed any dissatisfaction with their product led to
this point.

If any of you have a company that you use to print your card sleeves other
than Manter Mark, that you would highly recommend, please share this
information with me.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Waskin, Director