[Michlib-l] Best fundraising ideas for boards, friends groups, and foundations?

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 8 08:09:35 EST 2019

Hello!
I'm working on a project for United for Libraries and would like to get a nice round-up of some of the great fundraising ideas that are happening in Michigan right now. If your library has done any really cool or unique fundraising, I would love to hear about it! Crowdsourcing, big events, ideas that spanned multiple age groups, your old standbys: I want to hear them all.

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kosinski
Statewide Library Services Analyst