[Michlib-l] Best fundraising ideas for boards, friends groups, and foundations?

Christy Ebbert cebbert at orionlibrary.org
Fri Mar 8 13:31:33 EST 2019

Tagging onto that idea, our library is evaluating how we recognize current donors and inspire future donors to our mission? If anyone would like to share how their library addresses this process or share images of donor recognition art/plaques/displays, I'll be happy to collect and share.

Thank you,

Christy Ebbert

Orion Township Public Library