[Michlib-l] Free books

Pratt, Michele - Staff <michelepratt@delta.edu> michelepratt at delta.edu
Tue Mar 12 16:41:57 EDT 2019

We're doing some weeding of our reference collection and have the following sets available to the first responding library:

Contemporary Authors (v. 1-149 (plus index)
Contemporary Authors: A bio-bibliographical... (v. 1-244 plus index)
Contemporary Literary Criticism (v. 1-220 plus index)
Dictionary of Literary Biography (approximately 270 titles; a list available upon request)
Something About the Author (v. 1-167)

We would like to get rid of entire sets, although I will let just a volume or two go if there are no takers for an entire set.    Please respond to me directly.

Thank you,
Michele

Michele M. Pratt
michelepratt at delta.edu<mailto:michelepratt at delta.edu>
Manager of Library Programs & Services
Delta College Library Learning Information Center
(989) 686-9822