[Michlib-l] Fw: chairs for sale

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Wed Mar 13 11:45:22 EDT 2019

Hi, all-

We have a set of navy seat-and-a-half chairs we're ready to pass on to someone else. They are in very good shape, but could use a good scrubbing. They are leather - not cloth - and clean up very nicely. $100 each, and you'll have to come pick them up.

Thanks for looking!

Britney

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor