[Michlib-l] Branch Head Job Opportunity

Atkins-Eddins,Angela eddinsa at cadl.org
Thu Mar 14 14:52:39 EDT 2019

Due to retirement, The Capital Area District Libraries (CADL) is looking for someone to lead the Stockbridge Branch.  CADL has branches located throughout Ingham County and serves over 238,000 community members.  We are interested in a leader who understands public libraries and is committed to the CADL Mission Statement.  The successful candidate will have excellent written and  communication skills , supervisory experience as well as experience working with public service staff.

Qualified applicants can apply using our website at www.cadl.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cadl.org&d=DQMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=J0pHouZ_Iq0iBfm1YjOazg&m=MdN6lGiiApQZfEPccWHxr_5xT3KwIdx-vmdaSwwLBCI&s=icansukVFd065_Z7swC3Uy3TfeMJOhVIP4E8kGlAR1c&e=>.