[Michlib-l] Charles Bodner is at it again

Julie Censke Julie.Censke at monroe.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 18 10:51:54 EDT 2019

Hi Amber,

That sounds really scary. You need to let your local police dept know, as well as put in a call to your local CMH. They won't let you know if he is a client, but it's likely he is and if you call they will let his case management team know so they can get him proper help.

Julie Censke

Colon Township Library

(269) 432-3958