[Michlib-l] [BRAND NEW] Braille Books - Youth Chapter Books

Emily Brush ebrush at novilibrary.org
Wed Mar 20 16:36:42 EDT 2019

Hello All,

I have 4 brand new youth chapter books in braille up for grabs. Send me an
email if your library would like to give these books a home and I will send
them your way!

Magic Tree House #12 - Polar Bears Past Bedtime
Judy Moody
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2 copies)

Thank you!

Emily Brush

*Emily Brush* – Early Literacy Librarian

Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375

*Office: *  248-349-0720 ext. 7285

www.novilibrary.org

*Inform.  Inspire.  Include.*

*City of Novi Celebrating 50 Years of Excellence 1969-2019*