[Michlib-l] STEAMers Think Tank: A Maker Unconference - registration open TODAY!

Jessica Parij jessica.parij at rhpl.org
Thu Mar 21 08:25:14 EDT 2019

Good morning!

Registration is NOW OPEN for the very first STEAMers Think Tank: A Maker
Unconference! We've all seen some iteration of "Makerspace 101" at a
conference somewhere, but where do you go from there? This event is geared
towards librarians, makerspace staff, and teachers at every level for
knowledge sharing, professional development, and networking.

We have a great day lined up for you! Our morning keynote will feature a
panel of experienced library makers, and we will welcome the University of
Michigan's very own *Kristin Fontichiaro* as our closing keynote.

This* FREE* event will be held at Rochester Hills Public Library on
Thursday, May 2. Please visit https://www.rhpl.org/steamers-think-tank for
more information and to register (so we know how many people will be
attending). We hope to see you there!

--
*Jessica Parij*
*Adult Services Manager*