[Michlib-l] dVD

Cheryl Kersey threeoakspubliclibrary at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 11:07:00 EDT 2019

We don't charge a rental fee - all DVDs check out for two weeks and are $1.50 a day late fee after that. I can't remember the last time we actually charge anyone the late fee. By intentionally waiving any late fees we build a rapport with the patron and they very seldom are late again ;)
Kind Regards,Cheryl Kersey, DirectorThree Oaks Township Public Library3 North Elm StreetThree Oaks, MI 49128phone 269.756.5621fax 269.756.3004www.threeoaks.michlibrary.org Facebook:http://fb.me/ThreeOaksLibrary
"A Library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life." Henry Ward Beecher This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at 269-756-3919 and destroy the original message.