[Michlib-l] Steam PC Café Program

Sean Marshall smarshall at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Mar 21 13:53:47 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

DPL is interested in the Steam PC Café Program(a digital video game distribution platform), but in our conversation with Valve (the parent of Steam) we still don’t know if any library has this offering for clients.

We are asking if your library was ever interested in this program and if you offer it what has your experience been so far. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Sean Marshall

Librarian 2

Technology, Literacy & Career Center

Detroit Public Library

telephone #: (313) 481-1363

email: smarshall at detroitpubliclibrary.org<mailto:smarshall at detroitpubliclibrary.org>

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.