[Michlib-l] Books in Korean?

Lynn Schofield-Dahl lschofielddahl at threeriverslibrary.org
Fri Mar 22 11:25:44 EDT 2019

Hi.   We have received a donation of roughly 40 books written in
Korean.  With the exception of the patron who donated these books, we
don't have a readership for Korean Language Materials.   Because I
don't read Korean, I really can't tell you anything about the books
except most of them are paperbacks in pretty good condition.   Does
anyone on this list serve a community which might use these books?  I
would be happy to send them to you via MeL.   First Come, First
Served.   Happy Friday!   Lynn
--
Lynn Schofield-Dahl
Director