[Michlib-l] Job Posting for Distribution

Amelia Yunker ayunker at ssldl.info
Tue Mar 26 17:23:05 EDT 2019

Please excuse cross-posting.

The Salem-South Lyon District Library is looking for an enthusiastic team
player to join their Adult Services Department as a part-time Adult
Services Librarian. Named a 2018 Starred Library by Library Journal (one of
only six in the state!), we're preparing to open our Children's Department
expansion before summer reading begins. Will you be part of our staff by
then? Please see the attached job posting and application materials.

First consideration for applications received by or before Sunday, April
7th. Interested individuals should submit a resume, cover letter which
specifically addresses the position requirements, an application, and
Yunker, Head of Adult Services, at ayunker at ssldl.info with the subject
heading "Adult Services Librarian".

--
Amelia Yunker MLIS