[Michlib-l] Meditation Program Recommendation?

Shawn Andary sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 27 10:51:40 EDT 2019

Hi Katie,

Jeremy Morelock gave a presentation on meditation at our UP Region of
Library Cooperation Meeting in 2018, and it was well received.  We are waaay
up in Marquette, MI, but if you are interested in contacting him, his email
is jmorelock at uproc.lib.mi.us

Shawn

******************************
Shawn Andary
Director
Superiorland Library Cooperative
(906) 228-7697  ext. 2
director at uproc.lib.mi.us

 "Libraries are about Freedom. Freedom to read, freedom of ideas, freedom of
communication. They are about education (which is not a process that
finishes the day we leave school or university), about entertainment, about
making safe spaces, and about access to information."
- NEIL GAIMAN