[Michlib-l] Good Friday

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Wed Mar 27 12:10:01 EDT 2019

We used to be open Good Friday, but just change to being closed in order to come into alignment with when the Village Hall is closed. They call it "Spring Break Friday." They are also closed "Friday After Thanksgiving" which we are now in alignment on. Within our system, almost all libraries are closed Black Friday and half are closed Good Friday. Since we haven't done it before, I don't have any patron feedback yet on it, but staff is very happy to have those two holiday Fridays off.

Sincerely,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

*Please be advised electronic mail becomes a "public record" as allowed under public record laws when sent or received as part of normal business processes.