[Michlib-l] MCLS Office closings

Sue Alt alts at mcls.org
Thu Mar 28 08:30:07 EDT 2019

Hello all -

The MCLS offices will be closing at 3:30pm on Thursday, March 27, 2019 so that staff may attend the public retirement celebration for Randy Dykhuis. Randy has been Director of MCLS for 23 years!

The MCLS offices will be closing at noon on Friday, March 28, 2019 so that staff can attend our farewell party for Randy.

We will be back on Monday, April 1 to answer your MCLS, MeLCat, MeL eResources, and RIDES questions.

MeLCat: melcathelp at mcls.org
RIDES: https://mcls.org/rideshelp
MeL eResources: meldatabaseshelp at mcls.org
Group Purchasing: services at mcls.org
MCLS Training: training at mcls.org

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Alt
MeLCat Support and Delivery Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
800-530-9019 ext 143
alts at mcls.org