[Michlib-l] Full Time Youth Librarian/Director's Assistant

BillieJo Bluemer billiejo at rauchholzlibrary.org
Tue May 7 09:34:31 EDT 2019

Rauchholz Memorial Library in Hemlock, MI is looking for a fun, creative
person to join our library team. We are a Class 2 library located in Saginaw
County.

POSITION:   Youth Librarian/Director's Assistant--- Full time (40 hours)

                       includes evening hours;   during Sept. -May includes
Saturday hours

QUALIFICATIONS: associate degree, Bachelor preferred. Experience in public
library with emphasis on youth services (teen and children), cataloging
skills, communication skills, knowledge of technology, electronic resources,
Internet, social media, online catalog, ability to create and implement
projects and programs.

RESPONSIBILITIES: Conducting programs and outreach activities-primarily
children and teen but may include adult services, cataloging, assists with
teen and children collection development, provides instruction and support
to patrons use of technology and devices, circulation duties, and other
duties as assigned.

SALARY RANGE: $25,000 - 28,000 per year

BENEFITS: Medical with prescription, dental and optical, vacation, holidays,
personal days

DEADLINE: Saturday, May 18, 2019

APPLICATION: Cover letter, resume, 3 professional work-related references,
attached application form to    library at rauchholzlibrary.org

or to      Director

                 Rauchholz Memorial Library

                 1140 N. Hemlock Road