[Michlib-l] Call for Proposals: Mountain Plains Library Association Joint Conference

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue May 7 13:58:09 EDT 2019

If anyone in Michigan is interested in sharing ideas to a larger audience the Mountain Plains Library Association Annual Conference is coming up and the call for proposals is now open.

Please see below for details.

Dear all,

The Mountain Plains Library Association (MPLA) is a twelve state association of librarians, library paraprofessionals and friends of libraries in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming. This October 31st - November 2nd, the conference will be held in partnership with the New Mexico Library Association in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

To submit your CE or single workshop proposal, go here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBpNLigqSpWw14ob4ZucwicsXLoSznqxASHvGx8vN0_sm1fQ/viewform

Our libraries serve an incredible array of communities. As a conference program committee we are excited to see that diversity of experience represented in thriving, complex, and culturally rich Albuquerque. Further, workshops presented in Spanish are welcome and encouraged.

Sessions are selected by July 1st, 2019. We can't wait to read your good ideas!

Sincerely,
Margo
Margo Gustina
NMLA Conference Helper