[Michlib-l] Extra books

Hartford Public Library hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 16:29:23 EDT 2019

Dear Librarians,
The Hartford Public Library has many extra paperback books to give away. They are great for summer reading. Here is what we have:
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain)Soldier's Heart (Gary Paulsen)The Miracle Worker (William Gibson)I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (Maya Angelou)Lord of the Flies (William Golding)Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry (Mildred Taylor)Animal Farm (George Orwell)October Sky (Homer Hickam)The Sound and the Fury (William Faulkner)Fahrenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury)
You can have as many copies as you want. I can send them via RIDES.
Regards,Stephanie DanielsHartford Public Library