[Michlib-l] Harrison District Library millage results

Sheila Bissonnette sbissonnette at pmdl.org
Wed May 8 09:17:32 EDT 2019

Good morning,

I am thrilled to share that our operating millage for the Harrison District Library passed overwhelmingly yesterday.  Our millage request was 1 of 3 in our county and the only one to pass.  Voters turned out on a special election and supported funding the library for the next 10 years.

Yes - 337
No - 146

It is truly a great day!!!

Sheila

-
Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director

Cell phone: (989) 878-0450

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

Harrison District Library
105 E. Main Street
P.O. Box 380
Harrison, MI 48625