[Michlib-l] Merlin Magix phone system for parts

Bruce MacDonald bmacdona at gmail.com
Fri May 10 16:33:09 EDT 2019

We have a Merlin Magix analog phone system (no handsets) that could be used
to keep parts on hand if you are still trying to support one of these. This
is a recent pull that worked when last used in 2016. It was installed in
2000, and used run 30 or so phones. These are modular, so the power
supplies and expansion cards can be pulled and swapped. I can piece it out,
or you can have the whole thing. One cabinet is just an expansion module
that adds 8 additional lines to the other cabinet. If you want the
voicemail module, the memory will be wiped clean prior to sending.

Please reply directly to me via email or phone.

Bruce MacDonald
Peter White Public Library
Marquette, Michigan
906-226-4307