[Michlib-l] SFF convention at DPL Wilder Branch, Sunday, May 19

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Fri May 10 18:08:14 EDT 2019

We had so much fun at last year's WilderCon 1, that we're keeping the tradition going.

Join us Sunday, May 19, from 1:30-4:30, at the Wilder Branch, 7140 East 7 Mile Rd. (west of Van Dyke). People who register at bit.ly/dplWilderCon2 by May 16 will get a goodie bag and a pre-printed badge.

Contact me directly if you want more information. I'm not posted to the Wilder Branch now, but this is still my baby.

Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
Children's Librarian, Assistant Manager
Children's Library/HYPE
Main Branch
Detroit Public Library

jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org

Main Branch
T, W 12-8
Th, F, Sat 10-6
Sun 1-5
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48202
313-481-1409

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.