[Michlib-l] 50% Savings! Bulk Order Opportunity For Belle Isle to 8 Mile: An Insider's Guide to Detroit, 2nd Edition

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue May 21 11:01:27 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

This is a final reminder of your opportunity to take advantage of the 50% savings on the 2nd edition of the book Belle Isle to 8 Mile: An Insider's Guide to Detroit. Please see details below.

As we must place the bulk order for this book with the publisher by no later than Friday, May 31 we need to have all orders submitted to us by no later than close of TLN business this Friday, May 24, 2019 .

Thanks!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager