[Michlib-l] 2019-20 Great Michigan Read registration underway

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Wed May 22 09:44:23 EDT 2019

Greetings from Michigan Humanities!

Registration for the 2019-20 Great Michigan Read - What the Eyes Don't See by Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha - is underway, and we wanted to pass along a reminder that libraries, schools, colleges, book clubs, arts and cultural institutions, and other organizations around the state are now able to register as partners via our online system. Please visit the Great Michigan Read page<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/great-michigan-read-3/> on the Michigan Humanities website to sign up.

As we get started with the 2019-20 program, here are some dates and resources to keep in mind:

  *   Late June: The initial Great Michigan Read author tour dates will announced.
  *   Early August: Applications for GMR-specific Action Grants will open. These Action Grants will support costs related to GMR programming.
  *   Late August and early September: We will begin shipping copies of What the Eyes Don't See and supplementary educational and promotional materials to registered partners.
  *   September and October: Great Michigan Read programming and author tours will begin.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your support of the Great Michigan Read!

Best,
Katie
Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs