[Michlib-l] All Aboard! With the Michigan Activity Pass

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu May 23 08:25:28 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

The purpose of this email is to introduce our newest Michigan Activity Pass partner destination, Coopersville & Marne Railway in Coopersville [ https://www.coopersvilleandmarne.org/ | https://www.coopersvilleandmarne.org/ ]

All aboard!

As of the time I am typing this email, close to 30 new partner destinations have signed up for the Michigan Activity Pass program for 2019-2020. We appreciate the fantastic support we receive from ALL of our Michigan Activity Pass partner destinations!

At present there is an issue with the "place management" feature in the MAP software. While the pass reservation of the MAP software currently works just fine, meaning your patrons will be able to use MAP to reserve passes to all of our current MAP partner destinations over the busy Memorial Day weekend, the issue on the "place management" side means I am currently unable to add our new partner destinations to the MAP website. The MAP software developer is aware of this issue, and is working to correct it. As soon as the correction to the "place management" side of the MAP software is implemented, I will proceed to add our new MAP partner destinations, including Coopersville & Marne Railway, to the MAP program.

Please note that I am taking tomorrow, Friday, May 24 as a vacation day. TLN is closed Monday, May 27 for the Memorial Day holiday.

I would like to wish everyone a pleasant and safe Memorial Day holiday weekend.

Thank you for your promotion and support of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager/Michigan Activity Pass Coordinator
The Library Network
41365 Vincenti Court
Novi, MI 48375
248-536-3100, ext 133